Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Welcome to Size Fetish Dungeon Blog

Hey here you will find the latest news and media in scrotal infusion, silicone enlargement, belly inflation, non surgical breast enlargement  and other enlargement methods collected from around the web for all you size enthusiasts! Come by daily for the latest from around the web for all you size freaks out there!

This Blog is an extension of sizefetishdungeon.com come join our forums here and get a peak at the topics available to discuss.

A little bit about me and this blog: I'm just an amateur performer who's addicted to getting huge and watching others get huge. My choice of genital enlargement usually revolves around using saline and pumping and I try to help others interested in doing it do it safely if they must. I myself have a massive size fetish. I love huge boobs, huge butts, tallness and can appreciate the beauty of a massive bulges on me or other guys. Basically, massive gets me and many others off and this blog is for all of us.

I myself am very fortunate and have a loving sexy busty girlfriend of 2 years who loves when I enlarge my cock and balls to ridiculous proportions. We often post videos online.

Anyways enjoy this tribute blog to those that push the limits to get huge



-Maxxx Bulge  


Come add/follow me here:  facebook      xtube      My personal blogspot

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for starting this blog, seems informative and interesting so far

    -ccinny on xtube

    ReplyDelete